Find more of Lisa's recipes at: @myrelationshipwithfood
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C fan-assisted).
- Place the chickpeas onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment, season with ground cumin, sea salt (or herbamare) and ground black pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Mix to thoroughly coat the chickpeas.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, mixing the chickpeas halfway through to ensure everything is evenly baked. Once cooked and slightly browned and crispy, leave to cool.
- Put the kohlrabi, pear, baby cucumbers, sugar snap peas and red onion in a large bowl with a the olive oil, and mix well. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl, mix well, then season with salt and black pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad, and stir until everything is thoroughly coated.
- Tip the salad onto your serving platter, sprinkle generously with the roasted chickpeas.