The Jewish Chronicle, founded in 1841, is the oldest continuously published Jewish newspaper in the world. Located in London, it has reporters around the world. The news and opinion pages reflect the wide diversity of Jewish religious, social, and political thought from left to right, Orthodox to secular.
This is a full-time on-site role for a social media editor at The Jewish Chronicle in London. The social media editor will be responsible for day-to-day tasks such as creating and publishing social media videos, managing channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok and creating a content strategy to grow engagement and increase followers on all social media platforms.
• Experience in social media marketing and communication
• Video production skills
• News judgement
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for storytelling
• Experience using social media analytics tools
• Strong understanding of social media best practices and industry trends
• Knowledge of Jewish culture and community is a plus
To apply for this position please email Josh Kaplan on: email@example.com
Two exciting opportunities to join a vibrant team in one of the fastest-growing charities. Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic about social responsibility and passionate about helping those who are facing challenges? Paperweight is seeking to fill two roles:
- Working together within the organisation to lead on all aspects of benefits
- To be knowledgeable in the welfare benefit system
- To support the client along the entire journey of their benefit application
- To be involved in Mandatory Reconsiderations and Appeals
Trainee Benefits Advisor
- We will provide all the support and training necessary for this role
Essential Qualities for both roles:
- To be compassionate, empathetic, sympathetic and non-judgemental.
- Be passionate about our charity and completely understand our ethos and approach.
Full time preferred, may consider 4 days a week. Salary DoE. Mainly head office based in Hendon, but potential for hybrid working and occasional out of hours working.
To apply, or for a preliminary chat, please send CV and accompanying cover letter explaining why you would like to be part of the Paperweight family to: firstname.lastname@example.org
£75,000 - £80,000 p.a. (Dependent on experience)
Kisharon Langdon are a newly merged charity offering a wide breadth of services to support people with learning disabilities and autism and their families in the Jewish community.
We are seeking a values driven, passionate and experienced fundraising professional to join our friendly and hardworking team in the role of Director of Fundraising. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and delivering the fundraising strategy in order to meet a £4m voluntary income target.
For the full job description and details on how to apply please visit www.langdonuk.org/work-for-us
For an informal discussion about the role please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 21st January 2024
Kisharon Langdon is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS criminal check may be required.
Kisharon Registered Charity No. 271519. Langdon Registered Charity No. 1142742.