Find more of Denise's recipes at Jewishcookery and on Instagram: @denises_kitchen
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Dust the chicken in the spice mix so it is evenly coated on both sides.
- Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the chicken pieces so that they are golden on both sides.
- Transfer to a roasting tin.
- Add the onions on a single layer and drizzle over the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season well.
- Roast for 40 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients, season and mix well and roast for a final 15 minutes or until the chicken is crispy and golden on top and the sauce reduced.
- Serve sprinkled with a dusting of black pepper and chopped parsley.