1. JORDAN KARA (Fairlop FC) - "the epitome of what a Boaty boy is, happy to sacrifice himself for the cause and willing to get stuck in, with our regular goalkeer away he was drafted in and he did not disappoint, he made two genuine "world-class" finger-tip saves that kept us in the game"
2. SAM REUBEN (Manchester Maccabi 2nd) - youngster came of age in the Jewish FA Cup, composed throughout and played with great tenacity and maturity
3. ADAM RONES (FC Team) - "solid performance" against the Pirates
4. MAX FREEDMAN (Fairlop FC) - "I think the opposition's manager's comments says all you need to know about Max's performance today ("was the stand-out player, the block he made in the first half as brave as you’ll see and probably won them the game"). Time and time again putting his body on the line for the cause. Funnily enough, he joined the Boats as a striker and was destined to be a 20-minute man, but he's dropped back to centre-back and has made the role his own!
5. MICHAEL SACKS (Manchester Maccabi 1st) - rock solid as ever, nothing got past him (not even a snowflake!) and chipped in with a pen
6. DANIEL HOLDER (Bayern Mincha) - "dictated the midfield. Ran the whole game. Did a double 360 spin on two of their players"
7. JOE DAVIS (Los Blancos) - "the groundsman were the only people upset at his performance as he covered every blade of grass, some of the fans likened his performance to Harry Winks versus Real Madrid as his neat passing and movement influenced this game"
8. OLLIE CRAIG (ML Lions White) - hat-trick hero was different class, for the second week running. Tore Raiders apart
9. JOSH COHEN (Hertswood Vale) - "scored one with his left, one with his right and topped it off with a token header - a perfect hat-trick. Vale's answer to Peter Crouch had his best game of the season to double his tally to six goals. Not hit the goal-scoring heights of last season yet, but there is plenty of time to go this season"
10. OLI SADE (Los Blancos) - "the Jewish Messi was unplayable today, I hope Camden are kind enough to send the footage of his cheeky lob over to the JC headquarters so we can enjoy hearing commentating abilities of Dovid Kurzer describing this stroke of magic"
11. ZACH COHEN (Mill Hill Dons) - "involved in all four goals, two perfectly weighted balls for both of Adam Isaacs’ goals, he also managed to find the net twice in the second half. 18 goals in nine games in the league this season, scary form"
STAR MAN: Max Freedman (Fairlop FC)
MANAGER: Aaron Dias (Fairlop FC_
REFEREE: Darryl Colmans (Faithfold B vs Hertswood Vale)