Anna and Charlotte suggest using spray oil instead of regular bottled oil to reduce the amount you need. The quinoa adds protein.
Find their website here.
- Line two large roasting trays with baking parchment.
- Peel and chop the butternut squash and beetroot and arrange on one of the roasting trays.
- Peel and cut the red onions into quarters and cut the fennel length ways and arrange them on the second sheet. Spray generously with the oil and sprinkle with sea salt
- Roast in the oven at 180°C (fan) for 45mins – 1 hour. You might need to take the tray with the onions and fennel out first.
- While the vegetables are roasting, cook the quinoa following the pack instructions.
- Once the vegetables have been roasted and the quinoa made, mix the two gently, check for seasoning, and serve warm, sprinkled with pomegranate seeds and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.