This recipe takes no time at all to put together. Just remember to bake it the day before you need it. Delicious topped with summer berries.
- Put the flan base in a 24cm ring. If the flan base is bigger than 24cm you may need to trim it. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Mix the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest, salt and 500g of the sour cream until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the ring with the flan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining 400g of sour cream with the icing sugar.
- When the cake is set, leave it to cool for about 3 minutes before pouring the sour cream mixture over the cake. Smooth the top and refrigerate overnight before serving.