Recipe courtesy of British Growers’ Association for Great British Pea Week 2020 (6 - 12th July)
Plenty more pea recipes here
- Preheat the grill to medium. Thinly shave the courgettes widthways using a mandolin, grating any leftover pieces. Cook the peas in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and place in ice-cold water. Once cooled, drain and crush slightly. Mix the peas with the courgette slices.
- Zest and juice the lemon. Put the lemon juice and zest into a bowl, whisk in 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spoon half over the courgette and pea mixture.
- Slice the goat’s cheese and arrange on a piece of greaseproof paper on a baking tray. Drizzle with the honey and scatter with the chopped thyme.
- Season with some freshly round black pepper. Pop under the grill until just starting to melt.
- Put the warm cheese on to the courgette and pea mixture and scatter with the basil, pine nuts and rocket.
- Pour the remaining dressing over the top and serve immediately.