The Jewish Chronicle, founded in 1841, is the oldest continuously published Jewish newspaper in the world. Located in London, it has reporters around the world. The news and opinion pages reflect the wide diversity of Jewish religious, social, and political thought from left to right, Orthodox to secular.
This is a full-time on-site role for a social media editor at The Jewish Chronicle in London. The social media editor will be responsible for day-to-day tasks such as creating and publishing social media videos, managing channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok and creating a content strategy to grow engagement and increase followers on all social media platforms.
• Experience in social media marketing and communication
• Video production skills
• News judgement
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for storytelling
• Experience using social media analytics tools
• Strong understanding of social media best practices and industry trends
• Knowledge of Jewish culture and community is a plus
To apply for this position please email Josh Kaplan on: firstname.lastname@example.org