1. Which book of Tanach does Ashrei come from?
c. Shir Hashirim
2. For how many years was the state of Israel an independent country before the Israeli army captured the Old City of Jerusalem?
3. The sabbatical year in which the fields are left fallow is called:
4. How many gates are there around the Old City of Jerusalem?
5. What is a traditional activity on Lag Ba’Omer?
b. making bonfires
e. visiting the sick
6. Rashi’s full name was:
a. Rabbi Shmuel Yehoshua
b. Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki
c. Rabbi Shmuel Yechezkel
d. Rabbi Shraga Yerushalmi
e. Rabbi Shimshon Yirmiyahu
Drag your mouse over the area below to reveal the answers
Answers 1a, 2d, 3c, 4d, 5b, 6b