contains material not in the Etgar handbook
1. Two of these men had the same first name. Who are they?
2. In the days of the Beit Hamikdash, every meal offering had to flavoured with:
e. garlic powder
3. Who destroyed the Second Beit Hamikdash?
4. According to the Talmud, which holiday is the only one that will still be celebrated after the Messiah comes:
a. Yom Kippur
c. Simchat Torah
5. How many Psalms are there?
6. Who is the first Israeli to present a prize at the Golden Globes
a. Gal Gadot
b. Milly Avital
c. Ayelet Zurer
d. Noa Tishby
e. Natalie Portman
Drag your mouse over the area below to reveal the answers
Answers 1 a and e (Moses), 2c, 3e, 4d, 5b, 6a