If you are making your first Seder with a vegan at your table, you may well be fretting a litte. Fear not - there's enough to worry about with this darned coronavirus - here are a few ideas for what to serve them:
1. Kick off with this creamy-tasting cauliflower soup from Lisa Roukin. You would never know it is dairy-free, and if you make a big batch, you can enjoy it throughout the chag.
2. This filling potato arrabiata bake from Miguel Barclay is packed with spicy flavour and will make a great main dish that non-vegans will be clamouring to get their forks into. It's also super cheap to make. Win, win.
3. Dip into this tasty parsnip and tahini spread from Jewish plant-based food blogger, Kenden Alfond, either as a starter or as a ready-nibble in the fridge for the eight days. Non-kitniyot eaters can sub with blitzed up cashews and almond butter.
4. There is no lack of colour on the vegan menu, and Silvia Nacamulli's orange and olive salad proves that. It also adds a pop of healthy vitamin C!
5. Plenty of spice makes this tasty Tunisian aubergine dish from Fabienne Viner-Luzzato a winner. It makes a great main for vegans or an interesting side.
6. Everyone deserves soup with matzah balls at Passover and this recipe for a meat-free 'chicken' soup loaded with yummy kneidels from Kenden Alfond is a winner.
Stay well this Pesach - we've beaten the plagues once and we'll do it again!