- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the no-peel orange jam, olive oil, garlic, ginger and seasoning or combine in the food processor.
- Spread the chicken pieces out in a large roasting tin and pour the jam mixture over.
- Thinly slice 5 clementines, or tangerines (remove any pips) and place over the chicken pieces, pressing some in between the pieces.
- Cover the roasting tin with foil and place in the centre of the oven.
- Bake for 20 mins, then remove the foil and bake for a further 30 mins, basting occasionally, until the chicken is starting to turn golden and the juices run clear when the flesh is pierced.
- Serve sprinkled with thyme leaves. Slice the remaining clementines and place them over the top of the chicken before serving.
This dish is family friendly, quick to make, can be prepared in advance and is easy to serve. You can use chicken breast if you prefer and make double to accommodate extra guests.