- For the rhubarb compote: cook the rhubarb in a pan at medium heat with 50ml water at medium temperature for 10 - 12 minutes stirring the whole time. The rhubarb should be stewed but not a puree, so there should be some whole pieces of fruit. Drain off any excess water if necessary, and allow it cool.
- For the kataifi nests: heat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Separate the kataifi threads from each other and mix with the melted butter, making sure the pastry is fully coated.
- Form 16 small nests with the pastry and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden then cool in a wire rack.
- Beat the double cream until it holds its shape but is not too firm. Add the cream cheese and beat to combine. Set aside.
- To assemble the cheesecakes: place a generous teaspoon of the cream mixture on each kataifi nest
- Top with rhubarb compote, sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with the honey.