Charlton Athletic have sacked Israeli manager Guy Luzon following a poor run of results that resulted in seven defeats in the last nine matches.
The club informed Luzon of their decision following Saturday's 3-0 home defeat against Brentford, which followed an identical result against Preston North End.
Charlton lost every match in September and have yet to win a game in October. Their last Championship success came against Hull on August 22.
After the Brentford game, Luzon tweeted: "Disappointed #Cafc have made my resignation public following an approach by Mr Roman at Chelsea FC. Special One out, Special Zon in. Bye Adders."
Luzon, 40, was appointed in January and won 12 of his 36 matches in charge, steering the club to a safe 12th-placed finish last season.
Earlier this week, Luzon told reporters that he did not fear for his future. "I need to worry only about the next game, how I pick the team and how I encourage the squad to bring the result on Saturday".
He said: "We know that we have a crisis with the injuries in the last two months.
"This is the situation. This is our squad. Without a pure wide player in the eleven, it is difficult to create chances and get the result.
To get more from Life, click here to sign up for our free Life newsletter.