Find a simple recipe for labneh here
Recipe adapted from Shuk (Artisan Publishing)
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of labneh and roll it into a ball.
- Gently arrange the balls in a wide-mouth sterile jar or other sterile container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Once all the balls are in the jar, pour in enough oil to cover by about an inch. Tap the jar gently to dislodge any air pockets.
- Store the labneh balls in the refrigerator for up to 4 months.
- To serve the labneh balls, remove them from the oil using a clean utensil (not your fingers) and arrange them on a plate.
- To dress them up, roll them in one or more of the suggested garnishes before serving.