- Preheat your oven to 150°C (fan). Sprinkle the almonds on a baking tray lined with a baking parchment and roast for 15 minutes.
- Take the almonds from the oven and cool.
- In a food processor, grind the salt, brown sugar, rosemary, cumin and red pepper.
- Whisk the egg white and sugar until you get a strong, firm foam.
- Mix the spice mixture with two tablespoons of the foam then add the almonds and mix well until all the almonds are evenly covered mixture.
- Return the almonds to the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until they turn golden. Cool before eating.
Store any uneaten ones in an airtight container.