King Charles has said he is "appalled" after an attack on Israel by Hamas terrorists last week.
The King also described the invasion of southern Israel by the terror group as a “barbaric act of terrorism”.
Israel has vowed unprecedented retaliation against Hamas after they stormed through the Gaza border fence on Saturday and shot hundreds of Israelis in their homes, on the streets and at an outdoor music festival.
In a statement on Wednesday afternoon, Buckingham Palace went on to say that Charles was said to be "extremely concerned" about the situation.
The spokesman added: “His thoughts and prayers are with all of those suffering, particularly those who have lost loved ones, but also those actively involved as we speak.”
The Prince and Princess of Wales also condemned the attacks. Kensington Palace said in a statement: "The Prince and Princess of Wales are profoundly distressed by the devastating events that have unfolded in the past days.
"The horrors inflicted by Hamas's terrorist attack upon Israel are appalling; they utterly condemn them."
They added that the couple were holding "all the victims, their families and their friends in their hearts and minds".
Meanwhile, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said they "stand against all acts of terrorism and brutality", a statement on the couple's Archewell website said.
Under the title "With Heavy Hearts", the statement read: "At The Archewell Foundation, with Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, we stand against all acts of terrorism and brutality.
"We are supporting our partners and organizations on the frontlines in Israel to provide the urgent aid needed, and to help all innocent victims of this unconscionable level of human suffering."