Southgate Harmen moved into second spot in Division One of the Maccabi Masters League as they inflicted a shock first defeat of the season on reigning champions Brady A.
Two goals from Alex Bourne and one from Russell Becker saw them inflict a rare defeat on Brady for whom Mark Wagman replied.
Tony Plaskow and Adam Kaye exchanged doubles for North London Raiders and Glenthorne United A respectively as they drew 2-2, a result which keeps both teams firmly in the four-way title hunt.
Division Two leaders Glenthorne United B made it seven wins from seven games with an emphatic 9-0 demolition of Marshside.
Gary Adams led the way with a hat-trick, while there were also goals for Adam Hart (2), Greg Morris (2), Ray Russell and Darren Leventhal.
Title rivals EDRS Stonegrove remain hard on their heels in second place. They were not to be outdone with goals from Russell Rich, Marc Schneiderman, Martin Seifert and own goal earning them a 4-1 win over St John’s Wood Tigers. Paul Herszaft grabbed the Tigers a consolation.
London Maccabi Lions came from two goals down to beat Temple Fortune. Graham Meyer and Phil Bloomberg had put Fortune in pole position at half time, but Lions hit back with second-half goals from David Price (2) and David Kyte to take the points.
Brady Maccabi A1 Southgate Harmen 3
Glenthorne United A 2 North London Raiders 2
EDRS Stonegrove4 St John’s Wood Tigers 1
Marshside 0 Glenthorne United B 9
Temple Fortune 2 London Maccabi Lions 3
Division 2 - Gary Adams
1. Glenthorne United A Pl. 9, Pts. 14
2. Southgate Harmen Pl. 9 , Pts. 12
3. Brady Maccabi A Pl. 8, Pts. 11
4. North London Raiders Pl. 7, Pts. 10
5. Waldaf Town Pl. 8, Pts. 6
6. South Mancunians Pl. 9, Pts. 6
7. Scrabble Pl. 6, Pts. 0
1. Glenthorne United B Pl. 7, Pts. 14
2. EDRS Stonegrove Pl. 9, Pts. 14
3. London Maccabi LionsPl. 7, Pts. 11
4. St John’s Wood Tigers Pl. 9, Pts. 10
5. Glenthorne United C Pl. 7, Pts. 8
6. Brady Maccabi B Pl. 9, Pts. 7
7. Hendon Harriers Pl. 7, Pts. 6
8. Temple Fortune Pl. 8, Pts. 4
9. Marshside Pl. 8, Pts. 4
10. Ashlodge CPC Pl. 9, Pts. 2