Here are this week's selections for JC Goal of the Week.
WINNER: - Joel Kutner (Los Blancos) - received the ball 30 yards out and hit one of the sweetest half volleys manager Joel Minsky has ever seen - be it Sunday League, Premier League or even the British Defence League. With the ball bouncing across to his left foot, he struck the ball perfectly with the outside of his boot, and the keeper was immediately rooted to the spot. It wasn't one of those speculative long range wallops, this was controlled, this was intentional, this was bloody unbelievable. The ball was struck with such precision and power that it never once rose above three foot off the floor onto its way in, and faded expertly out of the goalie's reach into his far right corner before rippling into the side-netting. Once the ball left Kutner's boot, there was an eerie silence around Norseman FC. Everyone knew they were witnessing something beautiful. You couldn't hear a pin drop, until the ball finally hit the net, instantly followed by the crashing sound of 21 jaws dropping against the floor in unison. Unbelievable tekkers.
- Jonny Shapiro (NL Raiders A) - ended a flowing move with a rising effort past David Fox from 25 yards
- George Fierstone (Brixton A) - a fearsome drive outside the area
- Virgil Levy (Montana) - a long goal kick from keeper Mike Perkin the ball bounced over the RJC defence head for Levy to run on, take a touch and slotted it over the flailing goalkeeper
- Dan Hildebrand (Brady B) - the centre forward chested down a clearance from the Boca keeper, and he expertly drove home from 35 yards, leaving the keeper stranded
- Darren Gale (Southgate Harmen B) - goal of the week/season/century came from the substitute who readjusted himself from a deflected cross to score a bicycle kick top corner from the penalty spot - the best goal his manager Marc Cohen has ever seen in Sunday league football. A stunning strike on par with Wayne Rooney against City last year!
- David Dinkin (NL Raiders A) - a speculative ball over the top by Gilad Kestenbaum was not dealt with by either of the Team centre halves and Dinkin nipped in and brilliantly volleyed into the roof of the net
- Dan Gordon (Redbridge JC C) - the ball came over from a throw and from 30 yards, Gordon took it on the volley and it nestled in to the top corner to the jubilant delight of the away fans – certainly a goal of the season contender!
- Gary Conway Jewventus) - first touch of the game was an controlled yet unstoppable right foot volley early in the first half
- James Gold (LM Lions B) The best goal he will ever score. A pass 30 yards out with his back to goal, he flicked the ball up on the outside of his right boot, swiveled round past the defender, and on the full volley with his left smashed the ball into the top inside side netting of the net. Similar to Thierry Henry’s wonder goal against Utd a few years ago'