Here are the star men from Matchday 34 of the MGBSFL.
1. BEN ROSENTHAL (Woodford Wanderers) - "a tower of strength and solid - even with a broken finger!"
2. BEN KON (Hendon United Sports Club A) - "majesetic" against NLR, and the opening goal
3. JAMIE COOPER (NW Neasden) - "best game of the season, was at his best"
4. JOSH BENTLEY (Oakwood A) - "stood in at centre half and was magnificent"
5. ARI NEVIES (Hendon United Sports Club A) - nothing got past him in CAC final. Absolutely nothing
6. MIKE HERSHMAN (Norstar London Raiders B) - "played out of position, worked very hard for the team, scored two goals"
7. DAVID ESTERKIN (Norstar London Raiders B) - two well-taken goals led L'Orange to cup success at Wingate
8. ARI LAST (Hendon United Sports Club A) - dominated midfield and laid the foundations for a much-deserved win. Capped a fine performance with a brilliant penalty
9. DAVID WOOLMAN (Oakwood A) - "destroyed the Lions back four, scored five. Unplayable"
10. MITCH HAHN (Woodford Wanderers) - a deadly double, including late winner, took Woodford to the title
11. JAMIE KENT (North West Neasden) - "scored three, some great link-up play to go with it"