There were some classic one-liners on Matchday 12 of the JC MSFL season.
WINNER: - David Garbacz (Hendon A) - QUOTE 3 - "I wouldn’t be writing the Hendon championship obituary quite yet," following the 3-1 win over Raiders at Brunel
- Lee Fegan (Temple Fortune A) - "a single-goal win in the cup is the same as a 10-0 win," following the 2-1 cup victory over Orient
- David Garbacz (Hendon A) - QUOTE 1 - "Like British rail, we are getting there"
- David Garbacz (Hendon A) - QUOTE 2 - "We hope we were able to give the watching Sky Sports cameras some decent footage"
- James Joseph (Brady B) - "Fair play to our very own tactical mastermind, Johnny Meltzer, because I think the change gave us the kick up the backside we needed," following the 2-1 win over Raiders B
- David Garson (Faithfold C) - "It was pudding of a pitch at Copthall - the mud was the winner and we all came off grateful we don’t have to wash the kit," after the team's cup exit
- Eilon Kennet (Redbridge JC A) - "I always enjoy my return visits to Lions - lots of friendly faces and always a good game of football. The 'new' Lions will only get better and better, but for now we are a little more experienced and 'professional,'" following the 3-1 win over Lions B
- Richard Slater (Chigwell Athletic) - "I wanted a reaction from my players today and go exactly that," following the 6-2 cup win over Oakwood B