It appears Woodford Wanderers' boss Tony Charles can do no wrong at the moment. His team are flying in the league and produced the result of Matchday 15 by knocking out LML Blue.
After the 3-1 win, he had this to say: "I find it disrespectful to the rest of my team to say that the difference was Mitch Hahn. We played a team, that I am amazed are in the Premier Division, and were better than them in all departments. On that display, they will be lucky to avoid relegation!"
- Jonny Adelman (NLR B) - "We have achieved nothing yet and all the boys are hungry to make sure their hard work to date gets the reward they deserve"
- David Gordon (FC Team B) - "If we win against London Haroldeans on Sunday then we will be outside of the relegation zone going into the new year and that didn’t look possible when we were eight points adrift of them just two weeks ago"
- Jon Jacobs (RJC B) - "We have seven cup finals left - seven wins and promotion will be ours"
- David Garbacz (Hendon A) - "We have now scored 34 goals in three rounds of this cup - does anyone know what the record is?"
- Adam Luria (Catford & Bromley) - "Simon Wolfson's strike was a scrappy goal, but is my nomination for goal of the week as it is the first goal that hehas ever scored in 17 years of playing for the club. That it rescued a point made it all the more special"
- Ric Blank (Oakwood A) - "Brady had a strong team out and we take it as a compliment when they bring players like Ben Josephs to play against us. I would prefer the best players play every Sunday in the MSFL, but we will always rise to whatever challenge awaits us"
- Jamie Kyte (LML Blue) - "The difference between the two teams was Mitch Hahn"