There were some top-notch performances in the top-flight on Matchday 33 of the JC MSFL.
1. Russell CORIN (Hendon United Sports Club A) - kicked confidently, showed great handling and pulled off two incredible saves to deny Daryl Phillips
2. Lewis BLITZ (North London Raiders A) - " "faultless at centre back in his last game before his wedding. Defended expertly and even ran the whole length of the pitch to have a huge hand in the all important third goal" against Brixton
3. Alex NADLER (Hendon United Sports Club A) - "returning after a couple for months out – put in a strong performance always a danger gong forward and with his excellent distribution"
4. Jon ELLIS (Brady Maccabi A) - "led the team superbly and didn't miss one header or tackle all game"
5. Jordan NATHAN (Brady Maccabi A) - "18-years-old and plays centre back like he is 28-years-old. Morrison winner in his first season and afraid of no-one. Strong, quick and intelligent. One of the team's players of the season"
6. Ari LAST (Hendon United Sports Club A) - "kept driving his team forward until the last minute despite suffering badly with a knee injury – a great example to all"
7. Josh GORDON (Brady Maccabi A) - "ran his socks into the ground and won the midfield battle in PMT final (MOM performance)"
8. Paul BABAI (Faithfold A) - typical Babai performance in a busy midfield engine room to ensure his team got the point they needed to win the title
9. Brad WINE (Oakwood A) - maintained his excellent run of form with a twinkle-toed display against Lions
10. Marc HARRIS (FC Team A) - "two great goals and worked hard up front" against Redbridge
11. Josh HERSHMAN (Brady Maccabi A) - "after missing a good opportunity early doors, he kept running at South Mancs throughout the second half and it was only a matter of time. Big goal, an absolute screamer on a big stage at the perfect time – essentially the match-winner"
Player: Josh Gordon (Brady Maccabi A)
Managers: Joel Nathan & Josh Rosenfeld (Brady Maccabi A)
Goal: Josh Hershman (Brady)
Save: Russell Corin (Hendon)