1. JOSEPH NYMAN (Bayern Mincha) - "another clean sheet from the big unit. He even got an assist for the fourth goal. 12 Fantasy points for him!"
2. JAMES MILLET (Hertswood Vale) - "a 24-minute first half hat-trick - no mean feat. On his return to the squad from university, in only his third appearance of the season, he dominated, providing what must have been multiple assists for the front three, whilst helping himself to a tidy treble early on. There aren't many words that can describe James' performance, so I'll just leave it there. Vale's lucky charm with just one defeat in his nine appearances for the club"
3. SAM KANTER (Bayern Mincha) - "outstanding performance at left back, capped off with a fine goal. Best left-left back in the league"
4. JAMIE NAGIOFF (Mill Hill Dons) - "completely bossed the midfield battle, he is beating players with ease made several key passes as well as being defensively solid as well"
5. JOSH GORB (Hertswood Vale) - "Gorby has massively upped his game this season, and although hasn't matched his goal-scoring tally of last season, he grabbed his third of the season today with a goal in the second minute that sparked us into the win early on. An attacking threat throughout, creating chance after chance. With rumours of retirement at the end of this season, the club are working hard to ensure we see performances like this next season"
6. HARRY MOSS Moss (Mill Hill Dons) - "his movement throughout was incredible, he left defenders for dead and fully deserved his two goals"
7. BEN CHILTERN (Hertswood Vale) - "a silent assassin in midfield. Playing deep in midfield, Ben provided an essential link between the defence and the attack, often finding himself at the root of our attacks. Protected the defence well, whilst constantly creating space in midfield and looking for that all-important pass"
8. NICK PHILLIPS (Mill Hill Dons) - "a very solid performance from the skipper, he made several key interceptions and tackles and was extremely unlikely not to have got himself on the scoresheet after he had a goal controversially ruled out"
9. ADAM RONES (FC Team) - "hat-trick from midfield and was everywhere"
10. ADAM ELLIS (Bayern Mincha) - "three more goals (taking him past the magical 30-goal mark) and was unplayable again as usual"
11. JOSH COHEN (Hertswood Vale) - "took his tally to 11 for the season with a four-goal salvo. After scoring a first-half hat-trick in just nine minutes, he unselfishly let Elio Elio grab his first of the morning after we were awarded a penalty. Clearly enjoyed himself and was an absolute menace to the opposition throughout. Scored the pick of the goals with a Coutinho-esque finish into the top corner, leaving the Fortune keeper stranded"