1.DANIEL LEE (Redbridge JC C) - an excellent performance ensured maximum points against promotion-chasing Oakwood B. Received special praise from Oaks boss Jason Stein
2. ANTHONY GOODMAKER (NL Raiders B) - "the captain was a rock at the back and got the crucial third goal early in the second half to kill the game off"
3. MATT LEADER (NL Raiders B) - "despite the fact he only played an hour due to illness he was a constant threat down the left-hand side with numerous passes cutting open the Scrabble defence
4. BRANDON SASSOON (NL Raiders B) - "the former Scrabble man showed them what they're missing with a dominant display. Didn't lose a header all game and his use of the ball was excellent"
5. JASON PATMORE (Redbridge JC C) - kept a dangerous Oakwood attack quite with an authorative performance
6. BEN SHIRBINI (Faithfold A) - "another hat-trick from the wing. Ben 'Frank Lampard' Shirbini, always in the right place at the right time, a glorious first touch and knows how to find the bottom corner too"
7. HARRISON MIDDA (Redbridge JC C) - took no prisoners in a congested midfield engine room
8. LEOR HAREL (Faithfold A) - "his best game of the season. Broke up play continuously and won every 50-50 and even his 20-80s. His distribution was perfect all game and scored a lovely little chipped goal to top off his MOTM performance"
9. ELLIOT ESPINOZA (NL Raiders B) - "dominant in the midfield, breaking up attacks and pulling the strings for Raiders. Claimed a couple of assists in all-action display"
10. DAVID DINKIN (NL Raiders B) - "claimed a hat-trick but was influential in so much of the game. His link-up play his clever and he set up numerous attacks throughout the game" against Scrabble FC
11. LOUIS NAGHTEN (Faithfold A) - "at times was just too skilful in the middle, Blancos couldn’t get the ball off him for 90 minutes and kept Faithfold ticking all game"