- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C fan.
- Put the potatoes , oil, rosemary and mixed herbs into a roasting tin. Season and roast for 30 to 40 minutes until golden , turning halfway through.
- To make the salad: mix the chopped vine tomatoes and cherry tomatoes. Whisk the olive oil with a pinch of sugar and rice wine vinegar. Toss the tomatoes with the dressing , season lightly and sprinkle over the chopped basil .
- Season the sea bass and coat in the flour. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the sea bass and fry for 3 minutes each side. You will need to do this in two batches. Set aside.
- Add the onions to the pan with the chilli and garlic. Fry until soft.
- Add the vinegar and white wine. Bring up to the boil. Add the fish and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the fish and onions onto a plate. Top with the tomato salad and serve with the roasted herbed potatoes.