- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a 2kg loaf tin with baking parchment paper.
- Mix coconut cream with the ground almonds, honey, baking powder, lemon zest and juice, vanilla extract together.
- Stir in the eggs and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin and sprinkle over the defrosted berries and gently stir in.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until firm in the middle and just golden on top.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the cake tin.
- Top with fresh blueberries just before serving.
Coconut cream is now kosher for Pesach. This cake is quick to prepare and makes a delicious family-friendly dessert or cake for afternoon tea.