Two exciting opportunities to join a vibrant team in one of the fastest-growing charities. Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic about social responsibility and passionate about helping those who are facing challenges? Paperweight is seeking to fill two roles:
- Working together within the organisation to lead on all aspects of benefits
- To be knowledgeable in the welfare benefit system
- To support the client along the entire journey of their benefit application
- To be involved in Mandatory Reconsiderations and Appeals
Trainee Benefits Advisor
- We will provide all the support and training necessary for this role
Essential Qualities for both roles:
- To be compassionate, empathetic, sympathetic and non-judgemental.
- Be passionate about our charity and completely understand our ethos and approach.
Full time preferred, may consider 4 days a week. Salary DoE. Mainly head office based in Hendon, but potential for hybrid working and occasional out of hours working.
To apply, or for a preliminary chat, please send CV and accompanying cover letter explaining why you would like to be part of the Paperweight family to: firstname.lastname@example.org