- Heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-assisted) and line 2 baking trays with baking parchment.
- Rinse the sliced potatoes under cold water to release the starch and drain.
- Peel and cut into 1cm thick chips, season with salt and paprika and stir to coat with the olive oil. Place the chips on one of the baking trays and pop them in the oven for 50-60 minutes (depending how crisp you like them) turning them over after 25 minutes. Towards the end, turn them once or twice more.
- Take the cod loins and cut into 2cm strips, rinse the fish under cold water, then pat dry with kitchen towel. In a bowl mix together the cornflour, sea salt, white pepper and paprika.
- Beat the egg and season with white pepper and sea salt. Place the cornflakes in a food bag, and lightly crush.
- Dip the cod into the seasoned cornflour, then the egg and then the cornflakes. Place the fish on the second pre-lined baking tray and put in the oven for 15 minutes, turn them over after 7 minutes.
- For the garnish, cook the peas in accordance with packet instructions and serve on the side.