By Marcus Dysch, July 1, 2010
A Hendon kosher bakery and café has been banned from using its gas ovens following a carbon monoxide leak on Sunday morning.
More than 20 people were evacuated and a large section of Brent Street was sealed off following the incident at Mr Baker.
It took five fire engines and specialist appliances, four rapid response ambulance cars and a team of police officers over four hours to deal with the leak.
The London Ambulance Service said that as a precaution, it had assessed 10 people at the scene but none had required hospital treatment.