Danny Caro's Division 2 TOTW: November 18
Here is my Division Two Select XI from Matchday 12 of the JC MSFL season.
1. Mike Mirrelman (SPEC FC) - "was responsible for the bout of Mirelmania that swept around Hatfield after pulling off a string of fine saves and catches
2. Steve Keller (Catford & Bromley Maccabi) - "needs his batteries taking out to stop him"
3. Alex Lewis (North West Neasden B) - a rock at the heart of defence in east London
4. Nick Wallis (SPEC FC) - "marshalled the Bananas defense to a clean sheet with an outstanding display of tough tackling and positional prowess"
5. Stuart Muller (Blizzard Storm) - "rganised and lead the team very well from the back"
6. Adam Bier (Athletic Bilbaum) - "another trade mark battling central midfield performance keeping the team's engine filled with the environmentally friendly renewal fuel sources that it needed to picked up the three points"
7. Adam Luria (Catford & Bromley Maccabi) - "once moved into centre of midfield Adam himself was a colossus"
8. Marc Hecht (SPEC FC) - "another classy performance from SPEC's very own Victor Wanyama. Undoubtedly the MSFL's King of the Hook-slide"
9. Michael Beaber (Brady Maccabi B) - "covered more of the pitch than anyone else today, breaking up attack after attack as his team held on for the win"
10. Ben Bell (Athletic Bilbaum) - a "match-winning double"
11. Dan Simons (Blizzard Storm) - hat-trick against Tottenham
Player: Mike Mirrelman (SPEC FC)
Manager: Laurence Conway (SPEC FC) - "masterminded his team's victory showing tactical wizardry in deploying a unique midfield diamond formation"
Save: David Landau (Brady B)