Danny Caro's Division 3 TOTS
A blend of youth and experience would see this XI come up trumps against many teams
1. GRANT WAISSEL (NL Raiders C) - excellent levels of concentrating as he led the division's meanest defence. A commanding presence, excellent kicker, good distribution, top reflexes and safe hands.
2. GRANT REINGOLD (Jewdinese) - "Always gave 100 per cent, was a threat going forward as well as being very solid in defence".
3. ADAM LURIA (Catford & Bromley Maccabi) - kept his team flying high for so long. The first name down on Lester Jacobs's teamsheet. A tower of strength who deserved more.
4. JAKE YUDELOWITZ (NL Raiders C) - "A rock at the heart of defence all season, Jake has certainly lit up most games he’s played in and players have thrived and improved from playing with him in the team. He came in this season as the youngest squad member by quite a few years and slotted in with ease. Also excellent on the ball".
5. DAVE PRAGER (L’Equipe) - "Colossal at the back and would not have got within three points of the title without him. One of the best CB’s in Jewish football"
6. ALEX GOODMAN (NL Raiders C) - "great organisational ability" in a wonderful partnership with Dan Polak
7. LIAM STEIN (NL Raiders C) - "A new signing at the beginning of the season, Liam has consistently proven himself to be an excellent footballer. With a great left foot, a good scoring record and a player his teammates enjoy playing with, Liam has been one of NLR C's top performers. His versatility has also been a tremendous asset, whether he's been pushed further up top, or filling in at centre back"
8. RICHARD ALEXANDER (L’Equipe) - "Most versatile committed player – came up with some important goals and played in about six different positions throughout the season. He is definitely an unsung hero".
9. DAN GORDON (Faithfold C) - feed the Flash and he will score. That's the song. And he did. 20-odd.
10. RICHARD FOGELMAN (L’Equipe) - 42 goals in a season to remember. Now the Masters League beckons. Chequebooks at the ready!
11. DOVI FEHLER (Boca Jewniors) - a return of 15 goals in 20 matches will surely have some of the MGBSFL's big boys sniffing around. Top-class striker, but his managers preferred him in the middle of the park.