Danny Caro's Quote of the Week: October 6
Progress is an important word in the football world and the Los Blancos chairman hit the nail on the head with some wise words following the 2-1 win over North West Neasden
- Joel Minsky (Blancos) - "Today's result meant a lot to us a club. Three seasons ago - our first season together - we pulled off "one of the greatest upsets" in MSFL history beating then Premier League side Neasden in the Anekstein Cup quarter-finals whilst we were midtable in Division Four. To have beaten them today three years on in a Division One league game shows how far we have come as a club - and that an upset of yesteryear was merely a pointer to the future"
- Jon Jacobs (Redbridge B) - "Football is the winner with a divine finish from Nathan Sollosi the cream on top"
- Dan Cordell (L'Equipe) - "We're still unbeaten in the league and a gritty win is a sign of a team full of optimism for the season ahead"
- Adam Glekin (Hendon C) - "Ben David had been giving me grief about being on the bench as part of our squad rotation, but he proved his point in the right way after coming on"
- David Garbacz (Hendon A) - "All credit to FC Team - they are a really good enthusiastic club who love their Sunday morning football and are a fine example to some of the more established clubs"
- Jonathan Adelman (NL Raiders B) - "No-one in Orange is getting carried away - it's great to be the last remaining 100 per cent team in the entire league, but we know that next week against FC Team C will be very tough"
- Ric Blank (Oakwood A) - "Good luck to Brady. They've got some good young players it's great to see coming through. I hope those lads stick at it"
- Andrew Goldman (NW Neasden) - "Our early season start indicates that we have the ability to beat anybody in our league and we just need that belief in our conviction to finish off teams. We will not rest on our laurels"
- Phil Peters (NL Raiders A) - "To beat Lions so convincingly on their own patch feels great. I’ve not won here as a manager before so AM delighted to have exorcised that demon"