Danny Caro's MSFL Quote of the Week: March 3
It's been a tough week for the JC MSFL but the efforts of Glenthorne United B will not be over-looked. With teams arguing over kick-off times and unruly behaviour, it's good to see that there's some light at the end of the tunnel. That's what Sunday morning football is all about.
WINNER: JORDAN SAPLER (Glenthorne Utd B) - "Liam and I are proud of each and everyone of our players for their performace today. We only had 10 men travel and played on one of he worst pitches I've ever had the displeasure of playing on but I've never been part of a performance that has shown so much teamwork, effort and sheer determination then we showed today
- David Garbacz (Hendon A) - "Ari Last capped off a fine week for him after his wife gave birth to a future Hendon starlet with a fine goal and that summed up the commitment perfectly"
- Dave Eden (Oakwood B) - dedicated the win over Norstar C to boss Ian Tussie "who is suspended, pending an investigation into claims of financial impropriety and accepting `bungs` from agents to pay for personal holidays"
- Josh Marks (Camden Park) - "We lie eight points behind Glenthorne with three games in hand. I'm not sure who I’d rather be ..."
- Oli Shorts (NL Raiders B) - "Special mention to Jonny Blain who had a baby girl earlier in the week and managed to score two very good goals"
- Rob Richman (NL Raiders A) - "Best of luck to Ric and Alex and the rest of the Oakwood boys we have had three really good games against them this season epitomising exactly what is good about the MSFL"
- Ric Blank (Oakwood A) - "Raiders at Brunel is without question one of the hardest games in Jewish football. They know how they want to play on that surface and make it a horrible game for whoever they play"
- David Garson (Faithfold C) - "Roly rolled back the years playing in centre mid, offering a deft touch but with a slightly bigger frame than when he last put on the green hooped shirt!"