Here are some of the latest rumours doing the rounds in the JC MSFL.
Malcolm Newman and Josh Newman have sent Danny Reuben their wishlist for new signings for next season. They are believed to include Faithfold trio Alex Levack, Alex Kaye and Mike Pearson
Hendon United Sports Club boss David Garbacz says that he will pay whatever he needs to to bring Los Blancos hotshot Dany Kon to the club over the summer.
Garbacz is under MSFL investigation after he allegedly offers Raiders managers Adam Fegan and Danny Caro a schwarma and case of claret if they beat Redbridge this weekend.
Redbridge Jewish Care C manager Richard Bronzite has put his feelers out to tempt Glenthorne pair Dan Shafron and Dan Lipman to move across Essex next season. The RJC gaffer said: “Shafron is a great professional and brilliant player. He’s so creative.”
Oakwood defender Adam Levine has been targeted by Raiders B manager Rob Richman.
North West Neasden will conduct a major clear-out in the summer in order to reinvest in big name signings.
Chigwell Athletic, Glenthorne United and Woodford Wanderers will battle Glenthorne United and Woodford Wanderers for winger Josh Wynne. But Redbridge manager Richard Bronzite reckons that his young gun is “going nowhere”.
Lions A are set to make a shock move for Brady keeper Oli Colmans.
As many as eight senior players are considering their Camden Park futures after growing unhappy with manager Justin Rockberger’s strict regime. The Edgware resident has instructed his troops to be tucked up in bed by 11pm on the night before a match. He has also banned the group from attending Proud and Movida nightclubs.
Ollie Segal is set to pledge his future to FC Team A after three Premier Division clubs sent scouts to watch him in action against Raiders B.
Temple Fortune manager Andrew Souber has denied reports that he's been questioned by police in relation to a betting scandal where he was asked to throw Sunday's match against Faithfold by an Asian betting syndicate.
Clubs are on red alert after Glenthorne United B manager Elliot Coulton said that he's looking for a new start in season 2010-11. Coulton was said to be furious after his plans for last week's match against Blizzard Storm went up in smoke, with the A-team's derby against Redbridge C the clear priority. Coulton said: "I'm going to do a Mourinho; win it and move on. I have lost interest and I can't wait to step down at the end of the season. I wont being doing it next year." (Ed. odds on him continuing remain Evns!)