Hendon C skipper David Elf produced a bolt out of the blue to win the JC Goal of the Week.
His sensational 35-yard free-kick screamed in off the underside of the bar (past me!), it was that good.
He'd been shaping up to cross it, but caught everyone off-guard with a stunning vicious effort that two goalkeepers wouldn't have got near.
BEST OF THE REST
- Charlie Resnick (Faithfold C) - GOAL 2 - a sublime finish into the roof of the net
- Ben Portnoi (Faithfold C) - GOAL 2 - slalomed into the box Ricky Villa-style and wrong-footed the keeper with a precision finish
- Ezra Dulberg (Hendon C) - showed unbelievable tekkers to volley home a miscued clearance with the outside of his boot into the bottom corner
- Oli Hitman (Catford) - Jonny Lee sprinted down the right and cut the ball back to Yonni Bord, who hooked it across to Hitman. Having made a surging run of his own from his own half, Hitman hit an unstoppable first time shot on the half-volley straight into the far bottom corner, from fully 20 yards
- Dan Cohen (AC Whetstone) - an absolute beauty - he checked inside and from just outside the box curled it into the top corner with his left foot. He dedicated it to his mum and all the AC Whetstone mums who have supported the team over the years
- Avidan Last (Hendon A) - picked up the ball in midfield and took on four back-peddling defenders before slotting the ball wide of the keeper - Maradona-esque
- Guy Helman (Oakwood A) - GOAL 1 - opened the scoring as he slalomed into the box and slotted it into the bottom corner
- Avi Markewicz (Hendon B) - scored a phenomenal lob from 35 yards