"GOAL OF THE DECADE" is how Loughton Orient boss Dan Curtis described JAIMIE SINCLAIR'S wonder strike against Jewdinese.
I'll allow the Orient gaffer to explain the finer details.
"I'm not exaggerating either - from 35 yards out on the volley with his weaker foot the ball flew into the top corner. I've never have I seen a ball hit more sweetly. They could of had two goalies and it wouldn't of made a difference"
BEST OF THE REST
- Marc Lazare (Brady A) - GOAL 2 - a great first time finish with the out side of his right foot
- Dan Castle (Chigwell Athletic) - one of the best team goals and counter-attacks Richard Slater has seen in Chigs history; a Harmen corner was cleared, Paul Hizer drilled the ball to Steve Summers's feet near the halfway line, his first-time ball releases Russ Brill who again first-time plays a through-ball down the middle over to the top to Castle, who timed his run to perfection, finding himself in the clear and finished perfectly over the onrushing keeper. Brilliant team goal!
- Andy Cohen (NLR C) - broke down the right, cut back on to his left, shaped to cross the ball into the box, but fooled everyone and smashed the ball across the goal and into the far corner of the net, leaving Simon Beresford with no chance
- Yehoshua Silverman (Boca Jewniors) - a lob-volley from the edge of the area that left the keeper rooted to the spot
- Danny Navazesh (King Crown) - a 30-yard free-kick on the left-hand side that crashed in off the bar
- Paul Savitz (FC Team B) - picked the ball up in the centre of the park and hit a 25-yard swerving effort into the roof of the net to pull Team level