There was a record number of nominations on Matchday 13 of the MGBSFL. In the end, this lucky XI got the nod from the JC panel of judges.
1. MARC JACOBS (Loughton Orient) - "his kicking and distribution today were excellent, he came and cleared his lines when needed and controlled his 18-yard box brilliantly"
2. STUART HARING (FC Team B) - "his best game for the club. Won every header and was a calming influence at the back"
3. ROB BLACKMAN (NLR A) - "another superb performance from the fullback strong in defence and a constant threat going forward"
4. JAMIE COOPER (NW Neasden A) - "ran the show against Blancos, fantastic range of passes won every tackle every header superb"
5. ARI NEVIES (Hendon A) - kept the champions at bay, "maturity beyond his years at the back - is slowly becoming unsung hero of the team"
6. LEE GREENFIELD (Southgate Harmen) - "a world class performance getting up and down the right wing. He protected his right back in defence and was a threat going forward. Scored two good goals that put SPEC FC to bed"
7. JAKE SAUNDERS (Camden Park) - pulled the strings to lead his team to their first win of the season
8. ALEX KOSLOVER (Oakwood A) - bossed the midfield, together with Josh Bentley, against LML White, and bagged a brace in a deserved 5-1 victory, including a picturebook goal
9. DORON HERSHKORN (Faithfold B) - without doubt his best performance in the famous green and white hoops. Hat-trick hero in the demolition of London Haroldeans, capped off with a sensational goal of the week contender
10. HARRISON MIDDA (Woodford Wanderers) - won the battle of the hotshots in the 6-2 demolition of Shirley Park with a fab four-goal salvo
11. DEAN SHAW (Blizzard Storm) - "a constant threat on the counter attack" in the stunning 3-2 away win at Redbridge Jewish Care B