There were some truly special efforts on Matchday 12 of the MGBSFL season, but the judges opted for this wonder strike the bottom division.
WINNER: Brad Dryer (Jewdinese) - scored a goal of the season contender when he unleashed a strike from the halfway line to beat the keeper who was off his line
- Adam Klein (Shirley Park) - 25-yard corner - top bins
- Jonny Haik (Faithfold A) - rocket nestled in the top right corner
- Mike Pearson (Faithfold A) - turned his man and curled into the top left corner
- Ben Zloof (AC Mill Hill) - GOAL 1 - a fantastic solo run and finish
- Don Nineberg (AC Mill Hill) - finished off a great team goal
- Dan Beckwith (Shirley Park) - capped his man of the match display with a ridiculous dipping half volley form 40 yards out
- Oli Nathan (NLR C) - a wonderful counter attack from a Whetstone corner. Daniel Polak ran from inside his own half, played a beautiful ball to search out Jamie Weinrich who played Nathan through on goal who had the simple task of putting the ball away. A superb team goal"
- Dan Tannenbaum (NLR C) - GOAL 2 - "we all know this was a cross, but it looped over the goalkeeper into the far post"
- Matt Stock (NLR A) - picking up the ball 25-yards out and curling it into the top corner – with his weaker foot
- Will Beresford (LML Blue) - Sam Arghebant picked the ball up deep in Camden's half, he pinged an audacious ball (even by his standards) to Will Beresford in the box, who struck the ball first-time with his oh so sweet left foot leaving the keeper with no chance
- Harry Marks (Jewdinese) - a thunderbolt from outside the box
- Dan Orgel (Neasden) - a fantastic team goal - a move started from the back went from right to left with eight players getting one or two touches and ended with Orgel smashing the ball into the bottom corner