There were some sensational strikes, but this stunner from a centre back was the best of the lot.
WINNER: Dean Silver (Loughton Orient) - sensational overhead kick into the top corner (against me!) It was something really quite special. Perfect technique which Messi would of been proud of. Take a bow Deano!
- Josh Hambling (Loughton Orient) - struck the ball with pace and power from 25 yards into the roof of the net. Couldn't of caught it any sweeter and nearly broke the net
- Richard Fogelman (L'Equipe) - GOAL 1 - "world-class" goal of the season - turned two men and chipped keeper from 30 yards
- Ben Zloof (AC Mill Hill) - received a pass from Jonny Horwitz, beat two defenders and slotted home
- Will Ufland (NLR C) - met Liam Stein's intentional corner on the edge of the box with a breathtaking volley. Surely there can't be a better goal than this one
- David James Cohen (FC Team C) - a one-touch passing move releasing the winger who coolly slotted home
- Matt Davis (FC Team B) – 25-yard shot with the outside of his foot which smashed the inside of the post and went in
- Dan Grossman (NLR A) – unbelievable 30-yard curling effort that flew into the top corner of the goal. Unfortunately it was his own
- Zak McLeod – twenty minutes after coming on as a sub for his first team debut, Mcleod showed Phil Peters what he’d been missing as he danced down the right wing, side-stepped the keeper and dribble the ball into the back of the net for his side’s winner
- Barney Rhodes (Jewdinese) - wonderful link up play between Grant Reingold who passed it into Joe Meisel who then performed a backheel which sent Grant off on the overlap only to pass it into Rhodes who beat the keeper at a tight angle
- Benji Greenblatt (King Crown) - Daniel Cohen played the ball down the left to Greenblatt who picked it up from the halfway took a couple of touches and unleashed a venomous left foot shot from 40 yards, near the touchline, and the ball whistled into the top right-hand corner
- Nicky Woolf (NL Raiders B) - a flowing team move with one-touch passes from Rafi Addlestone, Jeremy Elster, Mike Hershman, followed by a cheeky chipped pass from Simon Buchler in to Woolf who stroked the ball home
- Rob Samuelson (Raiders B) - marauding down the left, dropped his shoulder cut inside and then smashed the ball in to the roof of the net with his left foot