The JC Goal of the Week was a thing of beauty. It was a tough call between Ben Bell's wonder goal and the finish from Nicky Woolf, but the boy Bell won it on artistic merit and originality.
WINNER: BEN BELL (Athletic Bilbaum) - took the ball out of the air with a deft touch about 20 yards out from goal, then whilst under pressure from the oncoming Camden defenders, juggled it a couple of times as he turned towards goal, before hitting a sublime shot on the bounce that looped over the keeper. It was ridiculous!
- Mitch Young (FC Team A) - shaped to cross but then rolled the ball past Ben Law - his first goal in four years
- Steve Summers (Chigwell) - GOAL 2 - lobbed the keeper on the volley from fully 45 yards out
- Samuel Castle (Southgate Harmen) – 18-yard header that gave the Neasden keeper no chance and gave Harmen the lead
- David Elf (Hendon C) - magnificent strike against Faithfold C - brought down a wild clearance to punt it from just inside the opposition half over the keeper and into the back of the net
- Alex Elf - GOAL 1 - superb individual effort
- Alex Elf - GOAL 1 - stunning solo strike
- Jeremy Julius (FC Team C) - a sensational cross by Pearly from deep was met on the volley by Julius, who coolly finished his dinner
- Nicky Woolf (NL Raiders B) - "there won't be a better goal scored all season than the one Woolf put away today - no verbal description would do it justice, Jonathan Adelman "only wishes the JC cameras has been there to capture it!"
- Dan Gordon (Faithfold C) - GOAL 3 - Let the ball bounce over his head and spun round the back of the defender and from a very narrow angle smashed the ball over the keeper into the far top corner