Players from four teams in particular caught the eye on Matchday 2 of the MGBSFL season.
1. Harry FINE (Southgate Harmen) - a “first-class” performance and clean sheet against Woodford
2. Ben HILDEBRAND (Brady B) - "back to his best. Great full back performance" against Chigwell
3. Ilan SHAKI (Shirley Park) - "different class" against NWN
4. Scott KAY (Neasden) "kept the normally free-scoring Shirley Park at arm's-length"
5. Henry ZIFF (Brady B) - “absolute rock at the heart of the defence. Outstanding debut, especially his superb goal” against Chigwell
6. James SANDLER (Southgate Harmen) - outstanding throughout, didn't shirk a challenge against Woodford's big-hitters
7. Danny SHERMAN (Neasden) - "unsung hero, once he and Josh Gilbery gained control of the midfield 15 minutes in never let go. The tide turned slightly when he suffered an injury with just over 10 minutes remaining"
8. Dave NEWMAN (SPEC FC) "scored two to continue his fine goal-scoring start to the season. Also won a record 300 free-kicks due to his fine footwork"
9. Ben WEINBERG (Southgate Harmen) - summer signing has already given his team another dimension. A class act
10. Dan PIKE (SPEC FC) “scored a sublime hat-trick, with each goal a contender for goal of the season” against Brixton
11. Dan HARROD (Brady B) - based on his 90 minutes against Chigwell, this boy will be one to watch in Division One this season
Player: Dan Pike (SPEC FC)
Manager: Josh Dagul (Brady B)
Goal: Dan Harrod (Brady B)
Save: Rob Abrahams (Shirley)