With Oli Shorts on another scouting mission, it was left to his able deputy to mastermind a 4-0 demolition of Glenthorne United B. Oh, and he came up with this pearler at the final whistle.
WINNER: - Rich Abrahams (Raiders B) - "Despite the lengthy drive over to Ilford and the loss of the extra hour of sleep, I don't think any Raiders fan can deny this was a result worth getting out of bed for!"
- Joel Minsky (Los Blancos) - "Catford gave us a good fight today, and over our two games against them this season I'm surprised they're in a relegation battle - they're much better than that"
- Ian Tussie (Oakwood B) - "I'm very happy today, to dig in with a squad of 13 for 120 minutes. I feel like Jesus, with my 12 disciples by my side"
- David Domb (Norstar C) - "We showed great commitment, desire, and willingness to work together as a unit, and gave a well-organised Faithfold side an almighty scare"
- Mitch Young (FC Team A) - "Faithfold have some of the best players in Jewish football and the boys enjoyed the test today"
- Dan Uzan (Southgate Harmen) - "We always had the abilility but there is a belief about the squad now and I am excited to see what the boys can do in the last seven games"