There were some first-class finishes on Matchday 29 of the season but this week's winner had a certain 'pick that one out' quality.
WINNER: James Mandell (Athletic Bilbaum) - lashed in a vicious shot into the top right corner from the edge of the box. It may only have been a consolation but what a strike it was
- Brad Gayer (Chigwell) - 35-yard strike smashed home
- Russell Yershon (Chigwell) - Gayer ran past four players to pick out Yersh at the far post who drilled a half volley first time into the bottom right
- Alex Elf (Hendon C) - GOAL 1 - after jinxing his way past three defenders, Elf curled an exquisite goal in the far corner against Fortune
- Ben Polak (Oakwood B) - GOAL 1 - a stunning header from a free kick from Ian Tussie. There was plenty of purchase on the ball to the back stick and Polak headed brilliantly across the keeper into the top corner
- Ben Polak (Oakwood B) - GOAL 2 - another wonderful goal, another header from a cracking Matt Geey cross. "At any level of football to be able to score headers like that is amazing"
- Rob Blackman (Norstar B) - 23-yard left-footed chip over the Redbridge keeper
- Lee Greenfield (Southgate Harmen) - GOAL 1 - 20 yards out, took two steps and curled the ball over the wall into the top corner
- Lee Greenfield (Southgate Harmen) - GOAL 3 - took a corner and somehow curled it straight into the goal. It really was one of the performances of the season from a player who is brimming with confidence