By Leon Symons, September 2, 2010
A five-year-old girl died of a drug overdose after mistaking painkillers for jelly beans, an inquest heard this week.
Hanna Collins was believed to have climbed onto a chair to reach what she thought were sweets in a cupboard where her father kept his medication.
Hanna would have been unable to read the "keep out" sign on the packet of Tramadol, Hertfordshire coroners were told.
Her father Andrew was looking after Hanna, her twin sister Lucy, and Amy, on the night of March 18 while their mother Claudia went swimming.