Amy Winehouse death due to alcohol poisoning
Fans leave tributes outside Amy Winehouse's home after her death
A second inquest has confirmed that singer Amy Winehouse died from accidental alcohol poisoning.
The musician, who was found dead in her Camden home at the age of 27, died in July 2011.
An inquest the following October revealed the cause of death to be "misadventure" and accidental alcohol poisoning.
But after the coroner who oversaw the case resigned because she did not have the appropriate qualifications, a second inquest was called.
Coroner Shirley Radcliffe ruled out suspicious circumstances for the star's death, announcing that Ms Winehouse's blood alcohol level was five times higher than the legal driving amount when she died.
The Winehouse family did not attend the hearing, having stated already that they were "happy with the way the original inquest was conducted" and considered it to a matter of procedure only.