Recipe: Fruit Nigiri
Follow The JC on Twitter
● 100g sushi rice
● 100ml coconut milk
● 50ml milk
● 1 vanilla pod - split lengthways and scrape out the seeds with a knife
● 70g sugar
● 1 tbsp honey
● Sliced mango, kiwis and strawberries
● Rinse rice, then place in a saucepan with the coconut milk, vanilla seeds and pod, sugar and honey.
● Bring to the boil, reduce heat and cook for 15 mins.
● Stir continually until the liquid is well absorbed in the rice.
● When cool, form the rice into small clumps and place sliced fruit on top.