Courgette, artichoke and anchovy salad
The anchovies cut through with lemon in this dressing give this colourful salad a wonderful flavour. If you don't like anchovies, replace them with sardines.
Preparation: 40 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes - roasting artichokes
● 500g frozen artichokes hearts, defrosted
● 3 large courgettes
● A red onion
● 15g flat fresh parsley
● 2 oranges
● 250g anchovies
● Juice of 1 lemon
● Coarse sea salt and black
● 2 tbsps olive oil
● Preheat your oven to 180°C.
● Quarter the artichoke hearts, place them on an oven tray, coat with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes. Leave to cool.
● Thinly slice the courgettes and onion and chop the parsley.
● Segment the oranges and set them aside.
● In a food processor, blitz the anchovies into a paste and make the dressing by mixing the anchovy paste, lemon juice, parsley, onion, olive oil and pepper.
● Scatter the artichoke hearts and courgettes on a flat serving platter and spoon over the dressing. Decorate with the
orange segments and season with a little coarse sea salt and pepper.