Our department is responsible for advertising within The Jewish Chronicle, thejc.com and a wide portfolio of magazines and supplements. Our aim is to provide our customers with the most effective advertising solution possible.
Due to a number of exciting changes we are looking for several Account Managers to join our busy advertising team.
Account Managers will be responsible for:
• Building face to face relationships with advertising agencies and direct clients, both existing and new
• Understanding customers' immediate and longer term needs so as to propose tailored, cost effective solutions that deliver right response
• Achieving stretching but realistic targets.
The successful candidates will be excellent sales people with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels. They will need at least 12 months sales experience and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving targets. Previous media experience is preferred but not essential.
We offer a generous salary and bonus package as well as extensive training, coaching and support.
To apply, send your CV with a covering letter (maximum 1 side of A4) answering the following 3 questions:
• What appeals to you about the role?
• What qualities do you have that would be beneficial to the role?
• What support and development do you feel you would need in order to be successful in the role?
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday 11th May.