By Jonathan Kalmus, April 19, 2012
Bradford Hebrew Congregation is on the verge of closure through lack of numbers.
The Orthodox synagogue opened in 1906 and enjoyed a membership peak in the 1950s.
However, as Jewish families left the area, membership declined to 86 in 1999. Today there are just 17 men.
Synagogue chairman Albert Waxman acknowledged the possibility of closure.